Saturday, September 10, 2016

Indulge me

There comes a time in life when you realize that you want someone there for it all. 
That, at the end of the day you just want someone  you can build a complete full life with.

Someone who is there for the simple, sometimes stupid, mundane everyday tasks.
Someone who knows your story, and loves you anyway.
Someone who knows your dreams, and wants to help you achieve them.

With that said; please let me in.
I want to know everything.

I want to know all about your past and all about your future.

I want to know what makes you tick. What makes you cry.

Tell me what you’d like to do on a rainy day.
Or on a vacation with friends.
Or when you’re confused and aren’t sure how to muddle through.

I want to know what hurt you so immensely that you thought you would never breath again, and what made you laugh so hard you ended up with that very same result.

I want you to share your wishes with me, your dreams, your goals… even your regrets.

I want you to be willing to break yourself wide open in the most vulnerable, naked way.
I will do the same for you.

Imagine the relief, the weight lifted from our shoulders, when we are standing there with no secrets, with no shame – raw, true. Perfectly imperfect. Magic.
And blessed beyond measure because despite it all fully accepted and loved.

I want you. I want to know you. All of you.

I want to know what you’re afraid of and what keeps holding you back from your potential.

I want to know about your first real crush and first real heartbreak.
I want to know who your best friend was growing up and what your favorite thing to do was.

Indulge me. Spill it all.

I want to know what you believe in, and why you think it’s true.
I want to know if, like me, you sometimes just seem to know.

Step out of your comfort zone and I think that you will find, not only the friend that you’ve been missing, but the love you thought you lost.

I am magic, so are you - I will show you how to fly, if you'll finally show me your wings.

If that’s too much for you, that’s too little for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment