Wednesday, August 21, 2013

THE best boys



These are my 3 boys. 

Ethan is the youngest.  He shines with giggles and mischief.  He's all boy.  My little snuggle-bug.  My dare-devil.  No fear.  One look at his face, no matter what, and you'll feel happy.  There is no way around it.  He was made to make sure this mom smiles and feels that unconditional love every single day.  He's just simply beautiful. 

Christopher is the oldest.  He is my son-shine.  My first born.  The rock that is always there.  His grin and bear hugs are two of my favorite things.  I love his curiosity.  I love how important it is to him to be honorable.  He is exceptional.  He always works his hardest at what ever task he has to accomplish.  I'm so proud of the young man he is becoming.

Jadan is my middle child.  The glue that holds us all together.  He always has a joke or grand story to tell.  He loves learning new things about the outdoors.  It's amazing how much information he retains and how excited he can be to share it.  He just absorbs so much.  He is my cowboy.  I can always rely on him.  Even when he's upset or doesn't like what he has to do - he does the right thing.

These 3 are my most precious gifts.  I love them with all my heart and always will. 

1 comment:

  1. I need them to stop growing up! I'm so excited to be moving right down the street, seeing them daily will make the changes seem to happen slower!

    ReplyDelete