Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Gibberish

I'm scatter-brained. You see, I go about my day and literally come up with idea after idea, thought after thought, story after story. Then I sit here and... forget it all.  It's as if by brain decides to meditate even though whenever I do actually try to meditate there's a circus in my head instead. Wonderful...

Anyway, if this is going to turn into a gibberish piece I might as well gibber away...

I turned the heat down, Sean turned the heat up, and now I feel like I'm at the beach even though it is snowing outside. In fact, I am so hot, I am tempted to run out into the snow to make a snow angel and cool down. Will I really do this? No. I will not, I hate the snow. But it is nice to think of how cooling that would be... never mind. I lied. It would not be cooling. It would be freezing and I would probably die. Frostbite and the whole nine yards, I'm sure of it. I think I'll just take off my sweater instead.  Is it possible to be to hot yet still get goosebumps on your arms?  It is, because I do.  Hot with a chill, just wonderful. No, it's not menopause. It's I hate fans blowing on me. I am not a fan of anything blowing on me.

Now I am wondering why my stomach is growling even though I ate a late dinner, and ate more than I should have. Yeah - literally my stomach hurts with a hunger.  I'm going to ignore it and try to sleep...

Also, I would write more, but now I'm ticked off, because instead of moving a dog over my husband tries to keep the dog all cozy and comfortable, instead moving all into my space - pulling my covers off and knocking my computer over - even though I am obviously a human in the middle of doing something, not an animal that can easily be moved. Shows how messed up my life is...



No comments:

Post a Comment