Monday, February 29, 2016

Ideas

I haven't written in a few days, and while I'm feeling withdrawals, I'm also feeling overwhelmed. There seems to be to much in my head lately. It's harder to concentrate and I don't really know where to start.

1) Write about my experiences. Therapeutic for me and may be helpful to others.
2) Stories from my childhood. These might be a little embellished, but is that me or the child remembering it?
3) My Druid story
4) My "magical" brothers story
5) My historical story
6) My "death/reincarnation" story

Each and every one of these ideas have something written, something started. Some more than others, some are scraps of paper from multiple notebooks torn from pages in an effort to consolidate. Some need research, some are screaming from my mind as I try to sleep, and some come to me as I'm driving my car. See the destiny for me to write is there. The stories want to be put down on the page. It's just a matter of organizing my thoughts enough to get them there.


No comments:

Post a Comment