Monday, June 24, 2013

Purpose

The current purpose in my life is to be a better person today than I was yesterday.  To rise above negativity and view only the positive.  To become more patient and less judgmental.  To be more outgoing and open to try new things.  To find my true calling.

I am committed to my little family of five.  Each day I am blessed by the love and joy I feel radiating off of the crew of us.  (Some days there's a little less heat, but it's always there.)  I am a link off my extended family, separate, yet still linked.  The support they give me, gives me the confidence I need to continue moving forward, no matter how difficult the path.  I surround myself with the people I love, and those who love me.  I would drop anything when they need me and I am willing to do what needs to be done to make things right.

I know the world is a big place and all people are entitled to their own opinions, beliefs, and thoughts.  I will hold mine close to me, but never be so dedicated to them that I can not be open to change.  I will use hardships for growth and be thankful that they help to create a better me. 

I am stronger than my fears, but I will never be so weak I won't admit I have them.  I will conquer them because that is who I am.  I am intense and only see a difficult situation as a challenge not yet seized.

I am a work in progress - but I am growing into all I was born to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment